This in-depth program uses the DiSC assessment with online pre-work and contemporary
video to create a personalized learning experience. Participants learn how to better
understand themselves, their employees and their own supervisors. The result is managers
who adapt their styles to manage more effectively. The program teaches managers how to
bring out the best in each employee by focusing on five vital areas:
- Your DiSC Management Style: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect their management styles, examining their unique priorities as managers. Participants then learn how to identify the DiSC styles of the people they manage.
- Directing and Delegating: Participants learn their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, and they learn how to adjust to fit the needs of the people they manage.
- Motivation: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect the motivation of others, and they learn to identify and adapt to increase others' motivation.
- Developing Others: Participants learn about their natural styles of developing others. They also discover the development preferences for each DiSC style and how to accommodate each style.
- Working with Your Manager: Participants learn to modify their approach to meet the needs and preferences of their bosses. They increase their ability to influence and communicate effectively with their managers.
Research-validated online assessment, with 26-page management-specific profile helps managers
understand themselves, their employees, and their boss.
This class includes participant pre-work, validated research-based assessments, individualized
participant manuals, and rich video content. Through our team approach to learning, the
customization we provide for you, and the classroom activities, we will provide a fun, motivating
approach for your employees.